What were the most influential moments on your journey so far?
I was 30 years old and studying practical aspects of philosophers teachings when I realised that to evolve successfully and self master my ascension process, I have to;
– Be the observer of myself without judgement—a far healthier starting point.
– Let go of the old stories that don’t serve me.
– Meditate as often as possible.
– That we are all connected.
Then at 35, I found Transference Healing® which has become the most significant turning point in my spiritual growth. It’s so expansive energetically.
The two most influential aspects of this part of my journey have been:
• Understanding, working from deeper levels of the Heart Centre is Key to evolving spiritually.
• That we are indeed all connected which brings into focus the importance of the practise of universal love and compassion. We each can play our part in the global community, no matter how small we may feel it is, supporting the ascension of humanity.
And the importance of receptivity because enlightenment occurs in the body not just the mind. When we are receptive – we are saying to the universe we are open to change. To let go of something that no longer serves us. Old belief’s, patterns of behaviour, thoughts and feelings that are fear based. When we do this, we grow and transform into a new state of being.